As a growing and innovative food manufacturer, we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our location promises a step-up from the hustle and bustle of a crowded city, based in Queensland’s premier wine and food region.
We currently have the following positions available
Fantastic company culture, fast paced and diverse work, and live in one of the most liveable towns in Australia.
Located in Stanthorpe, Qld, just 2.5 hours from Brisbane
This is a hands on role where you will help us make world class vinegars using sophisticated production equipment in a clean food environment.
We are recruiting for multiple roles so university qualifications in a science discipline would be advantageous, but equally solid work experience and a desire to learn and progress is equally appreciated.
- Based at Stanthorpe, Qld’s premier wine region where home affordability is a reality, not a dream.
- Be part of a dynamic, passionate, and enthusiastic team.
- Use modern equipment to create world class food products
- Full-time position, weekday day crew.
This is what you need to succeed in this role:
- Ability to fit into a team and contribute to overall performance.
- A mature attitude and desire to excel with an attention to detail.
- Ability to get the best out of equipment and strive for continuous improvement.
- Physically fit.
- Understanding of food safety principles – training provided.
- Good IT skills and ability to advance your skills.
- Basic maths, logic and ability to learn simple lab techniques.
- A science degree, trade qualification or similar is desirable but not essential.
- Prior experience operating food plant and machinery would be advantageous.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Food production using recipes and documented procedures.
- Operating pumps, fillers, filters and other modern equipment to produce fermented vinegar.
- Lab testing and sensory analysis.
- Completing production documentation using our modern ERP system.
Opportunity to grow with the company and progress.
You must have permanent rights to work in Australia already.
If your values align with ours, consider joining us and making food production a career.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com