Build your career in an industry leading company, buy a home quickly, and live in one of the most liveable towns in Australia. Work in Food production, supervise staff and make high quality food products for domestic and international markets.
Escape the city, live in Stanthorpe, just 2.5 hours from Brisbane.
This is a hands on role with quick progression for the right candidate. You will learn to make fermented foods and beverages, to world class standards in a fast paced and rapidly growing company. The equipment is the best in the world, as are the people you will work with.
Prior experience or study is not required, but a degree in a science or food technology discipline would be well regarded.
Maybe this is you?
- you are living in regional Qld already and looking to upgrade your career
- you are looking for a career or lifestyle change and ready to do something completely different
- you want to escape the city, build a family and a career where the air is clean and the community is welcoming
- you love food and want to own a home soon and get responsibility now, not later
- you want to work at a company that cares, has values and supports its community
Become a Vinegar fermentation specialist:
- Rapidly growing food manufacturing business
- Based at Stanthorpe, Queensland’s premier wine region 2.5 hours by car from Brisbane, own a home and get ahead quickly.
- Be part of a dynamic, positive, passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated team
This is what you need to succeed in this role:
- Strong attention to detail and understand the importance of process
- Energetic, can-do, confident attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to lead by example and supervise junior staff
- Good Math and IT skills
- An inquisitive mind, but not necessarily a degree (though a degree would be very advantageous)
We do more than just vinegar – we are multi organism fermentation specialists who are highly respected in the Australian food industry and find new ways to use fermentation to solve real food manufacturing challenges.
The role is based at Stanthorpe, in The Granite Belt, Queensland’s premier wine growing region. This friendly town is well serviced, offers very affordable living, is close to Brisbane and other major rural population centres.
You must have permanent rights to work in Australia already.
If your Values align with ours, consider Vinegar Making as a Career.
Send your resume and an introduction about yourself to email@example.com